The Fischbacher Bodensee shore is located at the widest point of Lake Constance with a breathtaking view of the Swiss and Vorarlberg mountains. It is only 300 meters from our Hotel Maier to the natural bathing beach. Fischbach belongs to the Zeppelin city of Friedrichshafen.
The ships of the White Fleet depart from here for excursions across the lake, the catamaran to Constance or the car ferry to Switzerland.
By the way, the Friedrichshafen Trade Fair and the Friedrichshafen Airport are also very close. It takes only 15 minutes by car to get there.
Free parking spaces are available right in front of our main building, as well as covered parking spaces and a parking garage under our Hofhaus.
If there is no parking space available, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We wish you a good and safe journey!
- Bus stop Hotel Maier: 100 m
- Train station Fischbach: 290 m
- City train station Friedrichshafen: 5,2 km
- Trade fair Friedrichshafen: 12 km
- Ferry Friedrichshafen - Romanshorn: 6km
- Ferry Meersburg - Konstanz: 14 km
- Airport Friedrichshafen: 14 km
- Airport Zürich: 125 km
- Via Stuttgart A81/A98 to Stockach-Ost. Then via B31 to Friedrichshafen-Fischbach.
- Via Munich A96 to freeway exit Sigmarszell/Friedrichshafen. From there on the B31 to Friedrichshafen-Nordwest.
- Via Ulm B28 to B30 and B31 to Friedrichshafen-Nordwest.
- Via Bregenz A14/A96 to freeway exit Sigmarszell/Friedrichshafen. From there on the B31 to Friedrichshafen-Nordwest.
The final train station is Friedrichshafen Stadtbahnhof - please inform about a possibility to continue from Friedrichshafen directly to the train stop Fischbach or with a train bus from Friedrichshafen to Fischbach - stop "Hotel Maier".
The airport Friedrichshafen is about 9 kilometers away from Hotel Restaurant Maier. The easiest way to reach our hotel is by cab, which will be waiting for you directly at the airport.